HydraFacial-Grace Lee

Posted on 中午12:56, under






About a week ago, I was honored to have Grace Lee, the morning anchor from KGMB-TV Channel 9, come into my salon for a treatment. She has lovely skin and my goal was simply to enhance that with a gentle procedure, so I selected the HydraFacial. The HydraFacial provides the benefits of some more invasive skin treatments, but without the downtime and is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.


Here is what she had to say, “No sleep, dehydration in combination with a bad diet is often reflected in your skin. Despite those qualities in my life, mine is glowing. In fact, in the past week since I had my HydraFacial with Maggie, I've had multiple people compliment my skin and ask me what I use on my face. There are fewer fine lines and my skin is brighter. The results were immediate! Thank you Maggie for helping me look and feel better. It has already improved my confidence.” Hearing such positive responses from my clients is always an encouragement and a pleasure – knowing that what I do helps people to feel more confident and have healthier, more radiant skin!

| edit post

0 Reply to "HydraFacial-Grace Lee"

  • 張貼留言